Thursday, June 9, 2011

June 2011

I have to admit that June can be one of the most difficult months I have to go through.

Firstly being 'accused' of plagiarising in my assignment, which was super clueless for me until I figured out where the problem was. Currently waiting for the 'judgement' letter or email from the Head so that I could respond for that. Broke down and disappointed initially, but it has been a week since then. I'm all focus on exam at this time.

Secondly exam period, not a normal one this time. 3rd year 1st sem is my hardest sem so far, instead of aiming for distinctions, I only aim for passes for all subjects. For the 1st time I've failed my midsem AND my prac for one particular unit. Plus, the plagiarism issue would probably made me lose 10%, worse is to fail, which I really hope that will not happen! Life ain't easy I know. Mentally so unstable, emotionally so uncontrollable, and physically exhausted; of all these spiritually I gained the most. I prayed hardly to God every morning and night. I sensed peace and strength. That's how I am going through right now. I know I am not alone! :) I have to be strong to get through all these.

Almost half way through, hang on girl.


Signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Halo Eunice Jie Jie ^^ I see that you had some really tough time in uni, I'm really impressed by your faith towards God. Many times, I really wish that I could have such strong faith like you. Wish you'll do well in your study and always be happy. God bless Jie Jie.

    I wanna introduce you a few song, I really hope that It could give you some encouragement.

    1.Everything I Need by Kutless
    2.Taken By Love by Kutless
    3.I'm Still Yours by Kutless
    4.Keep My Heart Alive by Sanctus Real
    5.Lucy by Skillet

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey joel didi! :) glad to hear from you, thanks so the encouraging words and thanks for the songs all the time, just like last time you did. :D take care alright!! :) God is with you all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete