Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One step at a time.

Indescribable feelings are sipping in my mind at every tick of the clock. Especially right now. I found it hard to focus on my train of thoughts because of several commitments piling up to be done at almost the same time.  Mum was right! Even though I have planned what to do the next day, I felt unorganized. Perhaps I should avoid distractions or whatsoever, list out all the things at one time? It seems so difficult though, even if I declare myself as a regular planner! But I believe God is there to handle in every situation :)

Staying up at midnight feels superbly extraordinary for me and it is definitely not in my biological clock range of time haha. It has certainly been some time since I've stay up so late, as well as NOT using alarm clock to wake up tomorrow! :) I just want to pamper myself for tomorrow, no alarm clock (it's not even difficult to wake up!) for just tomorrow! Ahhh that feeling feels very awesome :).

Dear Haem, please pass me please pass! I just want a pass, not a HD or any better marks.

Talking crap is done for now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment