Sunday, January 20, 2013

Give Thanks!

God's love is abundant and always overflowing. He really answers prayers! 

I remember chatting with a brother in Christ and was complaining about how difficult it is to get an answer from Him. And this brother said: 'Well God will definitely answer our prayers! It is either a yes, a no, or a WAIT.' Most of the time we were caught up by the worldly issues, hence the impatience. Ironically, God's planning requires one to be faithful. The signs in between our requests and God's answer are tests of our faithfulness towards the Lord almighty. 

 It isn't easy to obtain jobs, which most people understood and are still experiencing it way long before me. Yet they still think positive! That is why I didn't doubt God's power during this depressing job hunting period. That is why I am glad to start off a career in my related field (without an interview ^^). That is why I can share such testimony to other people. Most importantly, a good first step towards future pathway has been provided by all means from God.

Wishes of being able to graduate in a foreign country and having a job before my graduation ceremony have been fulfilled! Looking forward to life, looking forward to see my beloved family! <3 life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment