Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Another phase of life

:) My long awaited dream job has now become real! It feels 'surreal' but I have already been working as a scientist for a week!

I just feel so thankful to God for placing different seasons in my life. This is one of the best moments ever and I really want to rejoice in His name! People said that I'm lucky but viewing from a Christian's perspective, I am way beyond blessed to be working my dream job! It has been a bit overwhelming for the first week but I seemed to get a hang of it. I know bits and pieces so hopefully it will turn into a complete picture in a few months' time. Plus, I think I've got awesome colleagues who can laugh, share life, and are willing to teach a dumb student like me :)!

Random post but still, can't contain my happiness! I still can't believe this is happening to me, overjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment